SBL-Khas Courses for 2018
Special Training Assistance Scheme (SBL-Khas), is a major scheme of the HRDF. Under this scheme, financial assistance in the form of training grants may be considered for all types of training programs tailored to the needs of employers registered with HRDF.
Special Training Assistance Scheme (SBL-Khas)
- 1The Objectives
The objective of this scheme is to encourage employers to retrain and upgrade skills of workers in line with their company’s business needs.
- 2Eligibility Requirements For Employers
All employers registered with HRDF and have to pay the HRD levy for the first month of registration are eligible to apply for training grants, subject to financial assistance and the terms and conditions determined by HRDF from time to time.
- 3Course Offered
- Chiller System-Operation and Maintenance
- Electrical Engineering For Non Electrical Engineer
- Building Fire Protection System
- Sistem Pencegahan Kebakaran : Operasi & Senggaraan Berkesan
- Mechanical & Electrical Services for Buildings
- HVAC Ducting & Piping Design
View Our Schedule for SBL-Khas Claimable Course and download our brochure.