CCD Point – CIDB
WHAT IS C.I.D.B ?
- CIDB stand as Construction Industry Development Board, is an inescapable presence for those engaged in the construction industry within Malaysia, largely through the levy which it imposes on all major construction projects, and the compulsory courses which it conducts
- CIDB is been introduce in order to develop capacity and capability of the construction industry by improving the quality and productivity with emphasis on professionalism, innovation and knowledge, in order to improve the quality of life.
- CCD or Contractor Continuous Development is a program that is designed to ensure contractors registered with CIDB are continually well-informed and knowledgeable.
- CCD point is acquired for contractors in order to renew contractor’s registration. Contractors must have their scores by grade that follows the CCD requirement.
HOW TO COLLECT CCD POINTS.
There are few ways to collect CIDB CCD points, which are:
- Attending program that involves in knowledge increases, forums, seminars and courses.
- Involvements in associations that related
- Contributions in the knowledge program as speakers, panelists , and related.
- Social and civic contributions
CCD POINTS TABLE
|Gred||1 Year||2 Year||3 Year|
|G1 & G2||10||20||30|
|G3 & G4||20||40||60|
|G5 & G6||30||60||90|
In above diagrams, shows on how much points to have in order to CCD Contractor Registration Renewal.
Disclaimer : All contents, image or table shown on this page are used for viewing on this site only. For more update and details regarding CIDB CCD Point, please visit or contact CIDB Headquarter.