Strategic Approach to Facilities Management (11 & 12 May 2023)
Participant – 11 & 12 May 2023This course very good to refresh our basic
Participant – 11 & 12 May 2023
Very good course to add more knowledge in facilities management
This course is designed to Organize, consult and operate your asset and facilities management more efﬁciently. Developing an appropriate balance between the costs, the risks and the required performance of the physical assets.
Provides an integrated approach to asset management development through education & training; requirements gap analysis, mentoring, experience and real knowledge transfer.
- WHAT IS FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
- WHAT IS ASSET MANAGEMENT
- WHAT IS ISO 55000
- QUIZ 1: INTERACTION AND DISCUSSION
- FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SCOPE
- QUIZ 2: INTERACTION AND DISCUSSION
- Catering and Vending
- QUIZ 3: INTERACTION AND DISCUSSION ,VIDEO SESSION
- CORE AREAS OF COMPETENCE INVOLVED IN FACILITY MANAGEMENT
- QUIZ 4: INTERACTION AND DISCUSSION
- WHAT IS MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
- MAINTENANCE STRATEGIES AND PLANS
- TYPES OF MAINTENANCE
- QUIZ 5 : INTERACTION AND DISCUSSION
- VIDEO SESSION
- ELEMENTS CONTRIBUTING TO SUCCESSFUL STRATEGIC APPROACH TO FACILITIES MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT
- QUIZ 6: INTERACTION AND DISCUSSION
- BENEFITS OF STRATEGIC APPROACH TO FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
- QUIZ 7: INTERACTION AND DISCUSSION
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Engineers of all disciplines
- Consultants and Contractors
- General Staff
- Maintenance personnel
We thank you for your participation in our training program. We look forward to seeing you next time, when we will put extra effort into making our next program even more useful and exciting.
Interested with this course? Register Now!!
#HRD CORP training provider #training provider Malaysia #CCD point Cidb #school of professional #technical training #management training #softskill training #in house training #best training provider Malaysia #HRD CORP Claimable Course training