Practical Class – Indoor Air Quality Control (13-15 June 2023)
Participant – 13-15 June 2023Good courses
One of the most challenging issues facing today’s Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) professional is Indoor Air Quality. It has been recognized for many years that communicable disease is more readily transmitted in indoor environments.
More recently, we are beginning to appreciate the signiﬁcance of chronic exposure to air pollutants that accumulate in indoor air. Standard methods for assessing the quality of indoor air and interpreting results are evolving from recognized institutions. It is only with a more complete understanding of the indoor environment, sources of contamination and associated illnesses that the EHS professional will begin to realize the most appropriate monitoring and control strategies.
- Module 1 : Introduction
- Module 2 : Filtrations and Deodorisation
- Module 3 : Biological Decontamination
- Module 4 : Cleanroom Classification
- Module 5 : Clean Room Guidelines
- Module 6 : Control of Indoor Conditions Requirement
- Module 7 : Specific Design
- Module 8 : Practical Session
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Engineers of all disciplines
- Consultants and Contractors
- Maintenance Managers
- Machinery Engineers
- Technicians & Supervisor.
- Personnel from operation & maintenance industries.
We thank you for your participation in our training program. We look forward to seeing you next time, when we will put extra effort into making our next program even more useful and exciting.